KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client is looking to recruit
experienced Information Architect Consultant in the Netherlands.
This position is an exciting opportunity to work inside an international environment in a great country such as the Netherlands within a multicultural organization where team work is highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of English (level to be specified: B2)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture: professional knowledge in the processes and methods involved in developing an Enterprise Architecture, with specific focus on the role of information.
- Knowledge of business modelling andmodelling business services.
- Knowledge of information standardisation and interoperability and in the development of ontologies.
- Knowledge of information models, conceptualisation and visualisation of information architecture models and designs
- Knowledge of the DEMO method
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture tools, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of the Archimate modelling standard
- Knowledge of information modelling standards, in particular ORM or one of its derivatives
- Good to have knowledge of ICT solutions specific to the Law Enforcement and Justice areas
Starting Date: Immediate
Contract duration: 1+1 years
Salary: €520.00 to €570.00 Gross per day (varies on experience)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence