The candidate will be the Single Point of Contact for various Customer accounts ensuring that Service Delivery is provided according to contractual obligations and within the ITIL best practice methodologies of delivering ICT Services from in-house and 3rd party provided products/services.
Day to day tasks
- SPOC (single point of contact) for the CM (Client Manager), Account team, Service Head on behalf of IDM CCS GO
- Manage customer escalations
- Authorized by the GO regional head to implement improvements wherever needed.
- Ensure a proper on boarding for new projects
- Manage GO Delivery commitments, SLA’s and doing business reviews in steady state delivery
- SOW (Scope of Work) management input to Account management team as representative of the GO organization
- Understand the customer’s business’ (processes, targets, priorities, decision makers) in order to take proactive decisions
- Ensure high quality delivery with compliance to SLA’s, KPI’s and other metrics
- Ensure optimum utilization and productivity of resources (people, partners, processes, infrastructure and tools)
- Supports the process for reduction of ticket volumes / types
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least least 3+ years as an Engineer or Manager within a Telecom or Software Vendor support organization
- Customer facing profile
- Fluency in English (Verbal and written)
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude, interpersonal skills, team building spirit and Can Do attitude
- Engineering/technical knowledge and understanding
- Conflict handling skills
- Understanding Project Management Techniques
- Ability to travel is for customer facing meetings and to meet with team leads across the region which supporting the service delivery.
- Fulfilled military service (Men candidates)
Good to have
- Proficient in German (minimum requirement B2 Level)
- MBA degree and/or M.Sc in related field.
- PMP certification or Prince2 certification
- Knowledge of telecommunication (SIP, MGCP, CSTA, SOAP, SNMP, Q.931) protocols and standards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Health Insurance
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
- Continuous training opportunities
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential