KSM Human Resources is looking for a highly motivated
Technical Support Engineer (TSE)
A leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors.
The candidate will provide solution design, installation, commissioning, and technical support for highly complex Enterprise solutions of IDM CCS Unified Communications portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Telecommunications
- At least 3 years of experience in product support (e.x: level 2, Level 3) within a Telecom support organization
- Customer facing profile with excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Very good analytical skills (Ability to analyze SW/HW issues, develop solutions and apply hot fixes)
- Fluency in Engish
- Problem Solving and ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking environment
- Cultural awareness and intercultural experiences
- Positive attitude, interpersonal skills, team building spirit
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Fulfilled military service (Men candidates)
- Good knowledge of SIP, MGCP, CSTA, SOAP, SNMP, H323, Q.931 protocols and standards
- Strong understanding of the Unified communications industry.
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix Servers or Linux Certification (e.x: CLP)
- Proven experience in networking and network infrastructure or CCNA certification
- Experience in network troubleshooting tools (e.x: Ethereal, tcpdump, etc)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, perl) and databases
- Very good Knowledge of VMWare enterprise products.
Good to have:
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications or similar field
- Proficient in German language
- Cisco: CCDA
- Microsoft: MCSA
- ITIL certification